List:       orocos-dev
Subject:    [Orocos-Dev] (no subject)
From:       peter () thesourceworks ! com (Peter Soetens)
Date:       2013-01-14 22:38:32

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM, dgerb at libero.it <dgerb at libero.it> wrote:
> the output of gdb ./main-test
>
> Reading symbols from
> /home/laboratorio/orocos/orocos-toolchain/rtt/build/tests/main-test...done.
>
> (gdb) run
>
> Starting program:
> /home/laboratorio/orocos/orocos-toolchain/rtt/build/tests/main-test

> Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.

Hmm, that's right, you can't debug a kernel oops with GDB.

I can't provide further help in debugging this without having an RTAI
system of my own.

It's likely that there has been a change in RTAI how it handles the
LXRT calls, and that we still rely on older data structures.

You could test this with turning the cmake option OS_AGNOSTIC off:

cd rtt/build
cmake .. -DOS_AGNOSTIC=OFF
make check

It's worth a try...although I can't predict how well all will build,
it could be that you have to add extra RTAI include paths here and
there in order to find the rtai_[...].h header files, especially when
building components.

Peter