List:       orocos-dev
Subject:    [Orocos-Dev] Not had much luck creating
From:       Sander.Vandenbroucke () vandewiele ! com (Vandenbroucke Sander)
Date:       2009-02-18 13:23:06

> Hi,
>
> The resulting executable should not depend on mingw. It's supposed to
> be native win32. Maybe you are confusing MinGW with the Cygwin port?

Hi,

I did a port to a pthread lib for windows once. I used the MinGW-gcc
compiler, witch uses native windows (no cygwin). Also, the resulting
executable doesn't require Cygwin. To build it I used CMake with the
"MinGW Generator". To be crystal clear: I did not use any of the current
windows ports of OROCOS, they didn't exist yet.

Sander.