List:       orocos-dev
Subject:    [Orocos-Dev] Orocos 0.12.0-rc1
From:       peter.soetens () mech ! kuleuven ! ac ! be (Peter Soetens)
Date:       2004-02-12 23:01:01

Hi,

I have put the 0.12.0-rc1 release on my 'developers' webpage. From midnight
on, you will be able to download it using the orocos-install.tcl script
(which you probably already have). For those interested, the script gets the
www.orocos.org/orocos-install.db file to get the release/download
information. Looking at the statistics, this file was downloaded 26 times
(and *I* didn't use it yet :-) this month, which indicates that the
install-script was effectively run. Not bad.

Enough changed in the control kernel and execution extension to present the
new stuff to the outside. Also the kernel_samples have been cleaned up and
split into separate directories, for your convenience.

I gues 0.14 will have Klaas his components and kernel ?

I'm not going to be there next week (skiing), so I might postpone the official
0.12.0 until the week after.

Peter
Peter Soetens                                      http://www.orocos.org
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                      tel. +32 16 322773
Machine Design and Automation                         fax. +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                   peter.soetens@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium                 http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma