List:       orocos-dev
Subject:    [Orocos-Dev] "Patch" of orocos-overview.xml ...
From:       peter.soetens () mech ! kuleuven ! ac ! be (Peter Soetens)
Date:       2004-02-05 11:16:00

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 22:27, Herman Bruyninckx wrote:
> I have done an extensive review of the orocos-overview.xml document
> that comes with the Orocos Base Package. I include the whole new
> version here, because the differences are so large :-)
>
> Please provide critical feedback about the scope and level of detail
> that should be reached in this document.

I think this document is a good summary of the ideas behind the design
decisions made in Orocos. It is especially interesting for the not so
technical people and sure gives a better introduction than the webpage.

We could give this document a more central role on the Orocos website...

Peter

Peter Soetens                                      http://www.orocos.org
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                      tel. +32 16 322773
Machine Design and Automation                         fax. +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                   peter.soetens@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium                 http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma