List:       orinoco-users
Subject:    [Orinoco-users] problem:cardmgr[787]: no sockets found!
From:       "sharad" <singh.sharad () netsity ! com>
Date:       2005-10-13 7:15:03

Hi ,

  Thank you Pavel for the reply.I am very sorry that i have to mail you since i didnt \
get any reply from the mailing list.I googled whole night but it was of no help.Can \
you help me just one more time --

I cross compiled and installed the pcmcia package and the orinoco driver with \
spectrum support.I am using a WIFI CF card based on prism chipset in a compact flash \
SOCKET.

But the cardmgr command gives the following error

cardmgr[787]: no sockets found!

Can you please tell me what else i need and which PCMCIA driver to use for compact \
flash socket.

Thnx/Rgds
Sharad Kumar Singh