List:       orca-users
Subject:    Re: [Orca-users] AIX Collector
From:       David Michaels <dragon () raytheon ! com>
Date:       2008-10-01 17:40:23

I'm not sure why it's not in the latest tarball.  I'm pretty sure it was
in r529.  I do have an input version of it, for use with configure, and
it's tagged as 1.21, FWIW (though I don't have notes for what changed
from 1.20 to 1.21).  I have made local tweaks to mine over time, but the
one you bring up is new.  I haven't been getting the vmstat header
mismatch error for a while, so maybe I fixed it in some other way.  I
went ahead and added your tweak to my file (it makes sense to me, and
I'm surprised I don't get complaints without it).

I just downloaded the latest snapshot, and I indeed see that the
orca-aix-stat.pl.in there is old.  I'll get a new one into the build
tree.  In the meantime, I've uploaded an r529 version to
http://rooth.org/orca  (don't want to attach it here, as it may breach
the mailing list attachment size limit).

Cheers,
--Dragon