List:       orca-users
Subject:    [Orca-users] WorkLoad Graphs
From:       Rajesh Menon <rajmen () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-14 5:21:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey All,

Dmitry has helped me a lot and I really appreciate all his suggestions. I know I am \
close, but I am still running into some issues.
All that I need is to gather stats on the number of TFTP daemons my TFTP servers \
spawns.
As per Dmitry's recommendation, I installed orca-snapshot-r529.tar.bz2 and renamed \
the SE folder from 3.4 to 3.41. But I am getting a lot of Perl errors when I try to \
start Orcallator. Instead of the snapshot version if I install an older version, it \
works. But that doesn't have the workload info which could help me keep track of TFTP \
daemons.
Can I just get this done with only the snapshot installation or should I install it \
on top of one of the stable releases?
Also, if someone has a documentation on the steps of installing Oracllator and \
required perl modules, It will be a great help if you can email me that.
Once (and if) I am able to start orcallator, what changes do I need to make on the \
orcallator.se file to gather and graph TFTP daemon?
I will really appreciate  any help / pointers to get this installed.

Thanks,

Raj

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline