List:       orbitcpp-list
Subject:    [orbitcpp-list] Mr. Purnip took the
From:       Oliverson Mertel <stationer () eiproject ! it>
Date:       2010-09-30 19:01:40

Y go to, because it is next door to the wharf, so to speak, but
George wanted me to try the beer at another place he knew of. "The
wharf's all right,"
he ses. "There's one or two 'ands on the ship,
and they won't let
anybody run away with it." From wot he said I thought the pub was
quite close, but instead o' that I should think we walked pretty
nearly a mile afore we got there. Nice snug place it was, and the
beer was all right, although, as I told George
Tebb, it didn't seem to me any better than the stuff at the Bear's
Head. He stood me two 'arf-pints and was just

going to order another, when 'e found 'e
'adn't got any money left, and he wouldn't hear of me paying

["kurchatovium.jpg" (application/octet-stream)]