List:       orbitcpp-list
Subject:    [orbitcpp-list] Clever, as you have a wise head on your young sho
From:       Waeckerlin Sebren <rougher () omzin ! nl>
Date:       2009-08-31 17:25:10

, if we meet with what seems great good fortune, 'It is the will of God
that we do some good work, and therefore he has thus blessed us.' Thus
only can we be truly happy. With this feeling there is always
consolation in distress. It begets charity, and love, and confidence,
and gentleness; it makes the heart light and the face cheerful, and the
life like a sunbeam gladdening where it goes. That's what the love of
God

["pantothenic.jpg" (image/jpeg)]