List:       ops-developers
Subject:    [Ops-developers] Japanese used cars for sale, Good condition,
From:       "SUZUKI EVERY Co.,Ltd" <info () everycar ! jp>
Date:       2011-10-11 17:29:48

Dear Sir/Madam
We are a Japanese used car export company selling Japanese used cars and foreign \
cars.We export Japanese used cars to various countries in the world. We have \
extensive stocks of Japanese used cars which satisfy your needs.We guarantee Good \
condition, Good price, Quick service.  Right now we have an overflow of new stocks of \
1,500 units of land cruisers 4wd at a very cheep price.We are giving out the land \
cruisers to our customers in DRC/KENYA/UGANDA/ZAMBIA. CIF to darrasalam for each land \
cruiser is 9000 dollars only.We are giving 50% discount because it is our marketing \
strategy to attract more customers in Africa and sell off the overflow of new stocks \
as quick as possible. The usual price for these land crusiers is 18,000 dollars CIF \
to darrasalam,but we are now giving it for only 9000 dollars CIF to darrasalam.  We \
want you to take an advantage of this opportunity because our big regular customers \
like Mr Phoba Bakambana of lubumbashi city has paid for 50 units and Mr Jules Kabambi \
has paid for 30 units of landcrusiers.We do not want you to miss out before all the \
1,500 units will finish.We have no space to upload the pictures on our website,but we \
can send the pictures manauly from our yahoo account directly to your email address \
if you are intreasted. Sincerely yours,
Suzuki "SALES TEAM"
EVERY Co.,Ltd
Tel:81-25-211-3260 Fax:81-25-211-3264

Yahoo messenger life chat Id: ssuzuki91
Website : http://everycar.jp/
Tradecarview : http://www.tradecarview.com/pr/?uid=504755
Main office : 1-8-5,Kamioumi,Chuo-ku,Niigata-shi,Niigata,Japan