List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    RE: Measure real time (including network waits)
From:       "Maucci, Cyrille" <cyrille.maucci () hp ! com>
Date:       2012-09-19 13:57:27

Hi Andrey,

The way I always did was using caliper 'cstack' functionality.
Philosophically, that's like if you were pstack'ing the process very freque=
ntly and trying to figure out :
1- hot call paths.
2- blocked times.
Etc...

The pb is that caliper is only available on itanium systems those day.

You probably want to ask this question to perf events gurus (linux-perf-use=
rs@vger.kernel.org).

++Cyrille