List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    Re: Profiling network software
From:       Simon Toth <simon () ics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       2010-01-25 20:29:55

>> I'm back with the same problem. I have tried adding idle=poll option to
>> the kernel, but that didn't help at all.
> What problem is that?  Please include the context of your problem so
> it's easier for people to help you.

Sorry, it seems, that I ripped the thread... anyway, its the problem I'm
describing. I was given the advice to add idle=poll to record idle
times. I can't actually confirm that it is recording idle times now,
because I can't find a way how to list the results so that they will
appear assigned to respective parts of the binaries I'm interested in,
and that's the basic problem.