List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    RE: No samples recorded using non-default event specification --
From:       Tom Harwood <tharwood () adobe ! com>
Date:       2009-09-22 21:54:34

Thanks, Robert.  We have been using a kernel built per the procedure detailed in \
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardLinuxKernel -- with and without Siarhei Siamashka's \
patch.  The merge you referenced looks like it's much too recent to affect us, but \
moving to a more current kernel is a good idea, which we'll try.

Re: the oprofile-watchdog patch, we could also simply disable the noise-filtering \
code, since we don't typically profile idle systems.

Thanks again!
--
Tom Harwood, Adobe