List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    Re: OProfile
From:       "Venkat Kumar" <venkat.kumar () engineer ! com>
Date:       2008-01-17 15:40:00

--_----------=_120058440088741

Despite of setting the path of vmlinux through opcontrol --vmlinux="Path"
command, Opreport is not generating data related to this image file.
It's been configured with "--kernel-support" option.
It's generating data for Dynamically loaded modules & some binaries but
not for Vmlinux.
What's wrong.
Processor - ARM/Xscale3
Oprofile Version: 0.9.3