List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    [ oprofile-Bugs-1153068 ] opreport error: parse_filename() invalid filename
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-03-26 0:30:19

Bugs item #1153068, was opened at 2005-02-27 21:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by movement
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=116191&aid=1153068&group_id=16191

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just installed

(22)% oprofiled -v

warning: could not set RLIMIT_NOFILE to 2048: :
Operation not permitted
Using 2.6+ OProfile kernel interface.
oprofiled: oprofile 0.8.1 compiled on Feb 27 2005 01:20:04

on this system:

(23)% uname -a

Linux ben 2.6.5-7.111-default #2 Fri Feb 18 23:52:28
EST 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

and get this error:

(24)% opreport

opreport error: parse_filename() invalid filename:
/var/lib/oprofile/samples/current/{kern}/radeon/TIMER.0.0.all.all.all
zsh: 3384 exit 1     opreport

Help?  Thanks.