List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    Cross build help
From:       "Dan Bar Dov" <danb () voltaire ! com>
Date:       2005-03-20 17:33:13

I hope someone here can help.

I'm trying to build oprofile 0.8.2 for PPC. I'm building on an i686 using a powerpc-linux-gcc.
What is the configure command line I need to use?

I used ./configure --with-linux=/usr/src/linux --prefix=/tmp/opro --host=powerpc-linux
And failed with
checking for rtc_lock... yes
./configure: line 3952: x86-64: command not found
checking for x86-64 architecture... no
checking for x86 architecture... no
checking for ia64 architecture... no
configure: error: Unsupported architecture

Thanks,
Dan