List:       oprofile-list
Subject:    [ oprofile-Bugs-516270 ] no support for separate-pid profiling e.g. for threaded app
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2002-02-11 17:59:07

Bugs item #516270, was opened at 2002-02-11 17:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=116191&aid=516270&group_id=16191

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Actually we can not profile each distinct instance
of an application. This is especially usefull for
multi-thread applications.

That's a features request rather a bug report but
for convenience I put it here. (John given me a very
good rationale to put it here ;)

Phil