List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] pipe and control on tosa
From:       Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded () hrw ! one ! pl>
Date:       2006-07-05 6:25:27

Dnia środa, 5 lipca 2006 03:09, Bart Locanthi napisał:

> i'm wondering now how to get '|' and ^c. the standard zaurus combos
> don't seem to work for that.

Run 'showkey' on VT1 and check which keycode is for those combinations,
then edit /etc/keymap-2.4.map and 'loadkeys /etc/keymap-2.4.map'. When
you get what you wanted do diff of original keymap and your version and
sent it to OE bugtracker so it will be reviewed and added into upgrades
so other users will get it too.

> btw the ipkg adventure really has made me greedy. i'm feeling a sense
> of apt here - is there some magic way of installing, say, ruby, by a
> simple ipkg command?

"ipkg install ruby" is not enough? If some dependencies are lacking then
tell us via OE bugtracker and we will fix it.

> this is all quite an achievement, and very nice to see the zaurus
> alive and kicking.

:)

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Palmtop: Sharp Zaurus C760

          Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.