List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] opera error
From:       David Cantrell <david () cantrell ! org ! uk>
Date:       2006-06-20 13:29:57

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 04:11:43PM -0400, Miark wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:30:16 +0200, Michael wrote:
> > Am Tuesday, 13. June 2006 22:15 schrieb Justin Patrin:
> > > Please send responses to the list.
> > Maybe changing mailman configuration to set the
> > reply-to-address to the list would help.
> Ya, this is what happened with me. I'm a Mandriva's two lists,
> and "Reply" always goes to the list. If I want to respond to an
> individual, I click the "Respond to Sender" instead. It would be
> nice if that were the case here.

How about rather than re-hash this tired old argument *again* people
just make their computers do whatever they consider to be The Right
Thing for each of their lists that they think does The Wrong Thing.

The procmail recipe to set Reply-To is ...

:0 fHw
* ^[whatever identifies the list]
| formail -i "Reply-To: address@example.com"

Feature: an incorrectly implemented bug