List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] SL-5500 SD driver
From:       Ashley J Gittins <agittins () purple ! dropbear ! id ! au>
Date:       2006-05-29 2:12:33

Sorry if this just sounds like beating a dead horse again (or if this very
issue has been discussed on oz-dev), but I noticed this comment posted two
weeks ago by Motorola at
https://opensource.motorola.com/sf/sfmain/do/viewProject/projects.sd-mmc

"Thanks to the SD Card Association for publishing the Simplified Specs, which
enables Motorola to publish source code for our MMC driver with SD card
support. A first for the community!"

That struck me as rather interesting. If the SD assoc has released some specs
I wonder if it might provide Sharp the opportunity to release the source for
their collie SD driver. I know it probably wouldn't be that simple (esp if
Sharp licensed code via the chip manuf) but it might be worth following up if
anyone has the ear of someone at Sharp.

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins