List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] Proposal for the wiki
From:       Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded () hrw ! one ! pl>
Date:       2006-05-16 15:03:18

Dnia wtorek, 16 maja 2006 11:30, Lee Garrett napisaƂ:

> when I see the wiki, it's a great idea, but it doesn't gain
> momentum. To help getting it going, I think that there should be a
> fairly specific topic every week (or two weeks) so we could
> concentrate our man power on these fields. Plus the discussion would
> maybe motivate other people to help us with this.
>
> A good idea ? We could nominate topic on this list and then get to
> work !

http://openzaurus.berlios.de/ReleaseNotes/Oz3541 contain Release Notes for
next OZ release. I want you guys to review them and help to improve it.

If something is generic then create page about it and add link into
ReleaseNotes etc. I'm looking there from time to time and do some work.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
Sharp Zaurus C-760 (OZ 3.5.x)

             Today is the first day of the rest of your life.