List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] Intellisync - how do I configure to always accept connection?
From:       Rubinstein Alon <alon () com-n-sense ! co ! il>
Date:       2005-10-26 12:35:15

Hi,

Finally got my multyisync and OZ to coexist:

after enabling debugging I found out that it was looking for the files
in the wrong location. I had then did an ln -s to all those files from /.

Now I have multisync probing every hour or so. BUT , I am asked to
"allow" rach and every query. How can I set it up so it won't ask me
that on every connection from the same host?

Thanks,

Alon