List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] Open Zaurus Installation Instructions
From:       Samuel Penn <sam () bifrost ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-12 10:54:41

On Sunday 12 December 2004 07:10, Justin Patrin wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:04:52 -0600, Chris Larson <kergoth@handhelds.org>
wrote:
> > * Justin Patrin (papercrane@gmail.com) wrote:
> > > I could swear I saw an e-mail a little while ago from an OZ dev saying
> > > that since it was discontonued, no on had one, and Sharp wouldn't
> > > respond to their requests for information; that it would likely never
> > > be fully supported...
> >
> > I have the sl6000 sitting on my desk that was purchased with OZ user
> > donations.
>
> I must have read wrong, then. Pardon.

You're not also on the Kompany mailing list are you? There's a
similar thread there at the moment saying that they don't have
one, it's discontinued, and they won't be able to get one in
order to support it.

I thought that statement had originally come from the OZ list
as well.

--
Be seeing you,                             http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.                                    jabber: samuel.penn@jabber.org