List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] Any downloads for the IPAQ please.
From:       "Lewis Honour" <Lewis.Honour () omnetica ! com>
Date:       2004-09-13 17:08:14

Please excuse my Newbie-ness but having run Familiar for some months I
thought of trying OpenZaurus, however I have fallen at the first fence
(rather embarrassed).

I have followed the download link on

http://www.openzaurus.org/oz_website/content/download?model_id=8&release_id=7&mirror_id=4

However for the IPAQ the following reply is supplied:

OpenZaurus 3.2 for iPAQ H3800
No files were released.

I have searched the FAQ and the archives however I would be most
grateful for any prompting in the right direction. Could someone
possibly confirm if there are new versions available for this device.

I have the pleasure of running an IPAQ 3970 and my objective is to get
Kismet or other scanning tools working with a Cisco or Orinoco Gold WLAN
card.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Lewis

Omnetica are recognised as the experts for enterprise networks. By combining business \
insight with network know-how, we help customers select, deploy and manage robust \
networking solutions that create value, enhance return on investment and accelerate \
the achievement of business objectives. For further information visit \
http://www.omnetica.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely \
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received \
this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify \
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence \
of computer viruses. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure \
that this email and any attachments are free from the presence of viruses. Omnetica \
accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email \
                or its attachments.