List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] Re: java applet in konqueror?
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2004-08-16 9:14:52

For now there is no support for Java applets in Konqueror/Embedded.

It is unlikely someone will write one as it would require implementing the
AWT (which is used by most applets) in a QWidget not owned by the Java
runtime. In the desktop version this is done at the Xlib level but most
devices (including zaurus) use Qt/Embedded and not Qt/X11.

Paul

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu@null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673