List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] Re: ssh-client on OZ 5600 libcrypto.so.0.9.7 error
From:       Stian =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8iland?= <stian () soiland ! no>
Date:       2003-11-24 19:44:36

On 2003-11-19 01:19:06, pdc00@doc.ic.ac.uk wrote:

> When installing ssh-client from
> http://openzaurus.org/unofficial/experimental/poodle/2.0/feed it seems to
> install fine but when I run ssh I get:
> ssh: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot open
> Any ideas? The 5600 OZ is pretty screwed if ssh doesn't work!

I've been using the same ssh-client with my SL-5600 and had no problems
with it.

However, the ssh DAEMON was not perfect. For instance, sshd was not
started at boot. sftp-server segfaults, making multisync fail
misserably.

I replaced all ssh packages with "openssh" from
http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/showdetail.php?app=1035 - and although it
is not compiled for the native SL-5600, it works like a charm.

(I'm actually inspired to writing a multisync <> exchange plugin right
now. I'm crazy.)

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.