List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    RE: [Openzaurus-users] WLan Card
From:       gavin.carey () thomson ! com
Date:       2003-11-17 8:50:59

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frederik Klama [mailto:fk_zaurus@inetmx.de]

[snip]

> Can anybody recommend a WLan CF-Card?

Just for sake of the archive, I'm using a Netgear MA701 (IIRC), and it works
perfectly well, good range (can just about sit by the river in Ely and still
get an (all-be-it slow) connection back to my house.  Couldn't comment on
power consumption in comparison to other cards, however it seems fine.

Regards,

Gavin.

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not \
for third party unauthorised distribution."