List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] Cisco vpn software
From:       Rick Schultz <bloodyvikings () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-11-17 7:33:03

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 09:33:03PM +0200, Benjamin Henne wrote:
> If you find a solution post it here!

OK.

I've gotten vpnc (http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/) to cross
compile, and I've successfully connected to a 3000-series Cisco VPN
concentrator from my Zaurus using it.

The executable, an ipk, and the .oe files I used to build it are all at
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/rickschultz/code/.

It's probably a bit rough around the edges, but it's working for me.
The precompiled stuff is all statically linked (I was having some issues
running it on OZ3.2 when it was dynamically linked), so it's huge
(673k), and I'm not sure the ipk is quite right.  If you try it, let me
know what works or doesn't.

If you can install and run it, but can't get it to do what you want, I
probably can't help you: I didn't write it, I just compiled it.  There
is some documentation included in the source tarball.

OZ Developers: these are the first .oe files I've done, so let me know
if something could have been done better.  I know libgcrypt should
probably be libgcrypt1, and I know there's an oe_runmake, but I couldn't
get it to do what I wanted.  Send any corrections my way.

Enjoy!

-rick