List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] Re: SL5600 OZ UNOFFICIAL feed and kernel now up
From:       stromme () mi ! uib ! no (Stein A !  Stromme)
Date:       2003-09-27 21:31:42

[Matthew Swabey]

| Right, here is an improved kernel, initrd and feed for OZ on the 5600!.
|
| This has recieved minimal testing and is unsupported by the offical
| devs, tell me about the problems and if you want a specific file
| pushed.
|
| AQPKG doesn't work, not sure why yet but command line ipkg is just fine.
|
| links:
|
| www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~mas01r/sl5600/
|
| Enjoy!

Thanks!  I installed the stuff and on boot I get a login prompt.  I
can log in as root but then what?  I tried /etc/init.d/opie start but
it doesn't (it just says "Starting Opie-login with syslog
logging.....").  What did I miss and what next?

SA
--
Stein Arild Strømme            +47 55584825, +47 95801887
Universitetet i Bergen                  Fax: +47 55589672