List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    [Openzaurus-users] oz-snapshot-030723-1540: Buttons don't work
From:       Dave Leifer <Leifer () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-07-24 4:39:01

I used 'ipkg upgrade' to move from oz-snapshot-030721-1331 to 030723-1540 on
http://opie.net.wox.org/openzaurus/

Buttons (d-pad, OK, Cancel, Home, keyboard buttons) cause small black boxes to
appear at the bottom of the screen.  Qtopia is still running though because
screen taps still cause their functions ...

I also flashed 030723-1540 from scratch and had the same problem.  Rebooted a
couple of times to see if the problem cleared up.

I didn't have the problem at all with 030721-1331.

--------

I flashed back to 030721-1331 to get a working system and the flashing step
worked unfortunately the power light won't come on.

Dave