List:       openzaurus-software
Subject:    [Openzaurus-software] Sync zaurus versus XP
From:       dedominicis () oasisociale ! it
Date:       2003-11-14 9:04:58

Hi
I installed the 5600 sync software on my zaurus SL 760 to sync with Outlook
and it works. I would like to install Qtopia for WinXP and syncing with the
zaurus. The PDa has the Qtopia 1.5.4. When I tried to sync with the Qtopia
included in the 5600 package I retrieve a message "Qtopia versions does not
fit". Someone has a suggestion?
thanks
andrea