List:       openzaurus-devel
Subject:    [Openzaurus-devel] OpenZaurus and SourceForge
From:       "Michael 'Mickey' Lauer" <mickey () tm ! informatik ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       2005-11-15 18:31:44

Hi guys,

SourceForge finally found out that we have been using over 2Gigs
instead of the 100Megs we are supposed to :))

We had to remove all our downloads from the site - for the time being
they are now mirrored @
http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/mirror/www.openzaurus.org/official/unstable
Thanks to Koen Kooi for providing the space.

I guess OpenZaurus will eventually completely move from sourceforge to
another site
since the performance of sf.net has degraded into unberable slowness
these days.

--
Regards,

Mickey.