List:       openzaurus-devel
Subject:    [Openzaurus-devel] OpenBSD supports the C3000
From:       Justin Patrin <papercrane () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-25 18:34:17

I just realized that OpenBSD says it supports the C3000. Could this be
any help in getting Spitz support into the 2.6 kernel? Say as another
reference? It should also be possible to get their help in
understanding some of the hardware I would think.

http://www.openbsd.org/zaurus.html

--
Justin Patrin