List:       openzaurus-devel
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-devel] How does OE check to see whether it has
From:       Greg Gilbert <greg () treke ! net>
Date:       2004-02-21 17:27:33

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 15:33 +0000, Simon Pickering wrote:
> I presume that OE caches the files in this directory anyway, even for
> those with internet access, I was just wondering how it knows and how I
> can make it think that it has already cached the files in question and
> therefore not try to use wget. I don't know python, but have just had a
> look through the OE scripts and it looks like a .md5 file is created for
> each successful download, is this part of how OE checks to see whether
> it already has a local copy of the file?

 for i in /path/to/packages/dir/*/*.oe; do oebuild fetch $i; done will
run through the source download only portion of the .oe.

Otherwise, you should be able to just copy  the downloaded file into the
downloads directory and it'll figure out that it's complete.

You can also try downloading http://treke.net/oe/allsource.tar
	Greg