List:       openzaurus-devel
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-devel] Compiling the buildroot
From:       "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs () bandos ! homelinux ! com>
Date:       2003-08-25 7:46:20

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:11:14 +0200, Holger Schurig wrote
> > because my attempt to do a cvs update corrupted .cvslogin, but also
because
> > some patches seem to be missing from it. So, time to do again a bk clone
> > and see if I can get it to compile.
>
> When you know the conflicting files, you could do:
>
> bk unedit somefile
> rm somefile
>
> and then the changed file together with your changes should be gone
> and "bk pull" should work again.
>
> BTW: which package has a borked cvs login?  I can fix this (/me has
> BK write access)

I borked the cvs login - tried to do a cvs update by hand, instead of
removing the source dir and the .source file, which I didn't know was the
right way to do it.

Thanks for the bk howto, will save me some time next time!

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva             | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo@sourcemage.org            | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs@bandos.homelinux.com