List:       openzaurus-devel
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-devel] C760 fun'n'games
From:       Chris Larson <kergoth () handhelds ! org>
Date:       2003-08-16 1:48:21

* Paul Bohme (trithemius@sponheim.org) wrote:
> Hey, am stoked about getting a new C760.  The software has some neat features, but \
> was wanting OZ.  So far I've had no luck in installing OZ on it, with the folowing \
>                 steps:
> - download files from www.openzaurus.org/official/experimental/shepherd
> zimage.bin
> initrd.bin
> update.sh

You want husky, not shepherd, and they wont work as is due to most c760
units having a couple bad blocks, and the eraseall binary on the sharp
initial ramdisk doesnt mark them as such.  We'll have a solution, but I
havent had the time to wrap things up into a clean install path.  Quite
busy with work.
--
Chris Larson
kergoth at handhelds dot org