List:       openwireless-tech
Subject:    [OpenWireless Tech] How to communicate that an openwireless.org access point has TOR behind it?
From:       Diderik van Wingerden <diderik () think-innovation ! com>
Date:       2014-12-11 18:30:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I have been running an openwireless.org AP for some time at home. Now I
would like to do it again, however this time routing all traffic through
TOR. Main reason: to 'protect' myself for any possible legal troubles in
case someone on the AP might decide to misbehave.

My question is, how can I communicate to anyone accessing the internet
through the AP that he/she is going through TOR? As I believe that
people should be informed about it.

Ideally, I am thinking of calling the AP tor.openwireless.org or
something like that, with the URL http://tor.openwireless.org displaying
appropriate information. Would that be an option to implement at the
website openwireless.org? Or are there other options?

--=20
Warm regards, hartelijke groet,

Diderik van Wingerden
+31621639148
http://www.think-innovation.com/

"There is no cloud, just other people's computers."