List:       openvz-users
Subject:    [Users] OpenVZ + VPS +dhclient
From:       esammons () vt ! edu (Eric L !  Sammons)
Date:       2005-11-19 21:09:24

My intent is to have my guests (VPS systems) be avaialble to the network
without using iptables, SNAT, or NAT to forward packets.  I am using fedora so
I have dhclient available to me and not dhcpcd, at least not with my package
base.  Anyone know how to "grab" more than one IP address from a DHCP server
using dhclient.  There is no -T option.

Thanks!