List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] use OVS without flow table
From:       welldone2094 () gmail ! com (Andrea Benfatti)
Date:       2016-02-23 16:55:54

Hi, I just register to the mailing list, I'm sorry if this question had
already been asked.

I'm working on a project which require to create a special kind of controller
so i can route the package based no just on the IP then will never add lines
to the flow table. Have someone already done something like that? If yes how
was the performance of the switch give that it need to connect to the
controller for every request?

\- Andrea