List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] Issue with Basic OVS + VXLAN + OF and MTU
From:       nick.couchman () seakr ! com (Nick Couchman)
Date:       2016-01-28 20:29:48

----- Original Message -----

I just love it when the extra five minutes of debugging answers my question.  The \
issue does look like a MTU issue - I lowered MTU on the OVS vSwitches and interfaces \
to 1400 and things seem to be working just fine.  The only exception is the PXE boot \
- still can't get that to work, but it looks like that is because iPXE does not honor \
the DHCP server "option interface-mtu" option that I have set to lower MTU via DHCP, \
and I can't figure out the obvious way to force iPXE into lowering MTU.

-Nick

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary \
Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited \
from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received \
this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may \
contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.