List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss]  Can OVS communicate with raw socket
From:       hassan_samii21 () yahoo ! com (Hassan Samii)
Date:       2015-12-29 11:28:19

I know that OVS can only communicate with a controller to notify mismatch. Is there any exception or any way else that OVS can communicate with an application through a raw socket?If the answer is no then the scenario i'm imaginig would be the following:ovs -> controller -> raw socket -> my application (code that works listening to a raw socket).Is it feasible? Can say an ODL controller communicate with an application through a raw socket?Thanks, and happy holidays!   Hassan