List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] ovs dpdk low performance despite optimizations
From:       kevin.traynor () intel ! com (Traynor, Kevin)
Date:       2015-10-27 14:25:02

hi, I think you should be able to hit line rate for a phy-phy test with 1 PMD
depending on what processor you are using. I would stick to 1 PMD and 1 rxq for
debugging - increasing may help mitigate any issue, but will make it harder to
debug.

What rules are you installing? also what processor are you using? Is the PMD
getting ~100% of a core or is there something else running - you can check
with top -H