List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] QoS question: ovs- QoS configuration and linux-QoS
From:       hillad () gmail ! com (Andy Hill)
Date:       2015-05-28 11:07:54

> For the record, I'm not saying that OVS behavior is ideal here.

I think the OVS approach is fine, our use case is atypical.

This was the first mailing list post I saw highlighting a similar use
case and I felt the need to speak up with some lessons learned.

> Feedback on this issue is very welcome!

What about a simple manage QoS configuration flag? The flag would be
enabled by default, but can be overridden.