List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] Port mirroring patch only sees egress traffic
From:       wuyunfei () huawei ! com (Wuyunfei)
Date:       2015-02-28 2:53:33

Hi Tom,

I'm doing some tests on OVS port mirroring and find the same issue you met with.
I wonder if you have already solved this issue, if so, would you please tell me how \
to fix it.

By the way, you've metioned in your last mail that using Open Flow rule to duplicate \
the traffic, does it work as fine as the port mirroring method?

~ James