List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] Enable OpenFlow 1.3 permanently on OVS 1.11.0
From:       rlantz () cs ! stanford ! edu (Bob Lantz)
Date:       2015-01-24 3:34:13

As Ben notes, the simplest option for anyone who wants OpenFlow 1.3 on OVS is to upgrade to OVS 2.3.

(If you are using Mininet, it even provides a shortcut: mininet/util/install.sh -V 2.3)

As he also implies, another option is to have Mininet enable it explicitly, e.g.
	mn --switch ovs,protocols=OpenFlow13

(follow-up to mininet-discuss)