List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] deleting the flows of bridge connecting the patch port,
From:       liu.liuyongqiang () huawei ! com (Liuyongqiang (A))
Date:       2014-10-29 8:58:24

operating steps:
1 add the bridge br-eth;
ovs-vsctl add-br br-eth -- set bridge br-eth datapath_type=netdev
2 add the bridge br-int;
ovs-vsctl add-br br-int -- set bridge br-int datapath_type=netdev
3 add the physical port;
ovs-vsctl add-port br-eth eth2 -- set port eth2 other_config:port_type=physical
4 connect the two bridge with patch port;
ovs-vsctl -- add-port br-int patch-eth -- set interface patch-eth type=patch \
patch-int type=patch options:peer=patch-eth 5 delete the flows of bridge br-int;
ovs-ofctl del-flows br-int
6 create the vm and connect the br-eth with the tap port;
7 send packet to eth2.

with above operations,I find that the bridge br-eth always upcall the packet to the \
userspace,and the flow action type always is OVS_ACTION_ATTR_USERSPACE in datapath,so \
the packet must be upcalled to userspace and  used the fuction dpif_netdev_execute to \
transmit to output port. I don't know is this a problem of OVS-2.0.2, does any body \
know about this problem.

I find that this problem is fixed in OVS-2.3.0.