List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] OVS install on CentOS 7
From:       gee.developer () gmail ! com (Gregory Gee)
Date:       2014-08-31 1:06:59

   I know, it looks that way.  But I checked many times before running
the init script that no OVS processes were running.  Even shown below,
the ovsdb-tool to create the initial DB fails. I know at that point
nothing was running.  It's really odd behaviour.

/etc/openvswitch/conf.db does not exist ... (warning).
Creating empty database /etc/openvswitch/conf.db ovsdb-tool: I/O error:
/etc/openvswitch/conf.db: failed to lock lockfile (Resource temporarily
unavailable)
[FAILED]

Greg