List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] Configuring HFSC on OVS
From:       slavicat.cg () gmail ! com (Slavica Tomovic)
Date:       2014-06-26 12:45:44

Hi to all,

I am using OVS in my OpenFlow testbed and want to use some additional
hfsc configuration options on the queues. I have read FAQs and there
is suggested to use tc command for such purpose.

However I am not sure how to use this queues later with the
controller. Can I still use OF enqueue action, and If I can, how can I
now which ID is mapped to which queue?

I do not understand which part of tc command relates to ID.

Can u please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance,

Slavica