List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] QoS and threshold marking in OVS
From:       simon.jouet () gmail ! com (Simon Jouet)
Date:       2014-05-29 16:29:56

Hi,

I've been struggling for quite some time now and after some research on
google and the mailing I wasn't able to solve the problem, so hopefully
someone will be able to enlighten me :)

What i'm trying to do is to create a 1:10 oversubscription between two
hosts, this is easily doable by following the QoS example of the
documentation and rate limiting the transfer to a tenth of the bandwidth on
the output queue, but what I'm also trying to do is to set a marking level
at which outgoing packet are marked with Congestion Expercienced (CE in
ECN), I suppose it's doable with OVS, I'm not too sure how to go about it
and I might have missed it but the documentation around QoS is really
limited.

Anything in mind ?
Cheers,
Simon