List:       openvswitch-discuss
Subject:    [ovs-discuss] How to include new source directory in Makefile
From:       danicamps81 () gmail ! com (Dani Camps)
Date:       2014-05-24 8:08:43

Hi Ben,

I assumed that openflow was implemented in the openvswitch kernel
module, therefore the EXPORT_SYMBOL approach. I understand now from
your comment that openflow is not implemented in the kernel, but
instead runs in user space in ovs-vswitchd. In that case we will have
to use netlink sockets.

Thanks for clarifying.

BR

Daniel